Show your support for Hammonds Plains Community Centre by becoming a member of the society. Membership is open to people who meet all of the following criteria:
– Support the objectives of the society;
– Their name and address is written in the Register of Members by the secretary;
– Reside in the geographic area of Hammonds Plains (between highways 101, 102, and 103);
– Pay an annual fee of $20/year; and
– Are approved by a majority vote of members at a general or special meeting.
Your card will be billed annually until you cancel your membership. You will be entitled to $20 off your first rental each year.