Membership in the society consists of volunteers that meet all of the following criteria:
- Support the objectives of the society;
- Their name and address is written in the Register of Members by the secretary;
- Reside in the geographic area of Hammonds Plains (between highways 101, 102, and 103);
- Pay an annual fee of $20/year; and
- Are approved by a majority vote of members at a general or special meeting.
To become a member, complete the form below and forward your $20 annual membership dues via mail or Email Money Transfer. Alternatively, click the Subscribe button to pay by credit card with automatic annual renewals.