- Show your support for Hammonds Plains Community Centre!
- Attend the Annual General Meeting and have full voting rights.
- $20 off your first rental each year.
- Member rates and first opportunity to buy tickets to events organized by HPCC.
Membership in the society consists of volunteers that meet all of the following criteria:
- Support the objectives of the society;
- Their name and address is written in the Register of Members by the secretary;
- Reside in the geographic area of Hammonds Plains (between highways 101, 102, and 103);
- Pay an annual fee of $20/year; and
- Are approved by a majority vote of members at a general or special meeting.
To become a member, click the ‘Subscribe’ link below, complete the information request and pay your $20 annual membership dues via credit card.