Event Staff are needed as bartenders, cleaners and for set up and tear down services. Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working with others and has strong interpersonal skills. Event staff report to the General Manager who will assign roles such as: ticket sales, bartending, setup, tear down, cleaning, and other duties required by the venue.
In addition to job roles, event staff will likely be on their feet for the duration of an event and need a certain level of energy and enthusiasm to succeed.
Event Staff Responsibilities:
- Facilitating the proper organization and cleanliness of the venue prior to events.
- Setting up necessary tables/chairs, stages, audio, video and lighting equipment prior to events.
- Bartending with cash handling responsibilities during events.
- Upholding any necessary safety precautions.
- Providing high levels of customer service.
- Performing security roles.
- Welcoming guests to the venue and receiving/selling tickets.
- Checking equipment into an inventory system and inspecting for potential damage,
- Tear down and cleaning after the event.
- Being assigned various tasks by the General Manager,
Event Staff Requirements:
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- A positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- High energy and stamina
- Performing well under pressure
- Ability to efficiently multitask
Event staff are paid on a contract basis per event. Shifts can be short, at odd hours and infrequent based on our rental schedule. It’s best if you live close to our facility and have your own transportation.