The Hammonds Plains Community Centre is a volunteer-based organization. The success and viability of the facility depends on the support of community members like you!
- Board of Directors
- Special Events Committees: three committees plan and execute events targeted at key users of our facility:
- Families – kids activities
- Adult – 19+ dances
- Bay Treasure Chest: Can you dedicate a Wednesday afternoon once a month? Responsibilities include counting money and reconciliations.
- Maintenance & Improvement Projects: put your handy skills to good use!
- Communications/Marketing Manager: implement marketing for HPCC’s services, promote events happening at HPCC and keeping our audience informed about other Hammonds Plains news and events.
- Event Staff: part-time/contract positions for bartenders, cleaners
Get in touch and let us know how you would like to participate.