Members of the society elect a board of directors at the Annual General Meeting, usually held in late February. Directors serve a two-year term. Some of the duties of the directors are to update the strategic plan and identify annual capital improvement projects. The board normally meets every second month. If you would like to attend a meeting, please get in touch!
2019-20 Board of Directors
- Ken Mitchell, President
- Jenn Gaetz, Vice-President
- Meaghan MacKinnon-Pratt, Secretary
- Shaun MacIntyre, Treasurer
- Ruth Carter
- Bryan Durant
- Dan Nordqvist
- Colin Schnare
The success and viability of the facility depends on your support! You can get involved:
- Join – become a Member of the Society;
- Volunteer – we need people to run programs and maintain the facility;
- Donate – your support helps with our next capital improvement project.
Thank you for your support!