Members of the society elect a board of directors at the Annual General Meeting, usually held in late February. Directors serve a two-year term. Some of the duties of the directors are to update the strategic plan and identify annual capital improvement projects. The board normally meets every month. If you would like to attend a meeting, please get in touch!
2017/2018 Board of Directors
- Jennifer Barr, President
- Ken Mitchell, Vice President
- Shaun MacIntyre, Treasurer
- Carol Rowland, Secretary
- Meaghan MacKinnon-Pratt
- Chris Ellwood
- Lyle Kennedy
- Steve Rowland
The success and viability of the facility depends on your support! You can get involved:
- Join – become a Member of the Society;
- Volunteer – we need people to run programs and maintain the facility;
- Donate – your support helps with our next capital improvement project.
Thank you for your support!